Landscaping & Lawn Care
When calling John to book a landscape consultation, please consider which one of the following categories your needs fall under.
- I am a current client that has a question.
- I am ready to hire John Dick Landscaping. I am ready to have work start. I understand that a deposit of 25% is required to book the work.
The decision makers in the household reached agreement regarding:
John will walk the property with you to discuss what can be done within your budget.
- How you plan to use the yard.
- When this years' work should start and be completed by.
- What realistic budget is available.
- What the preferred method of payment will be. Cash / Cheque / Visa / MC
- I have started to think about landscaping and require John's expert advice regarding what is possible and help with calculations.
- I will be doing the work myself but require John's expert advice. I may need help with calculations.
I am aware that the cost of the consultation ($75 per half hour) is due at the end of the consultation.
No Cost Consultation
In a 15 minute walk through of the property you and John will discuss what you want to have done.
He will recommend a landscaping plan and estimate costs, time and materials necessary to complete the work.
A complete landscaping consultation by John Dick has real value based on experience that dates back to 1985.
John will recommend a landscaping plan following a walk through of the property and on-site discussion of your needs.
The written plan will cover the scope of work, costs, time required, plus tools and materials necessary to complete the work.
The cost of the consultation will be deducted from any work booked within 15 days.